понедельник, 17 февраля 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD BAWAKU DEKAT PADAMU

Kiki] O Holy Night Celine Dion O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining It is the night of our dear Savior's birth Long lay the world in sin and error pining Til He appeared and the soul felt it's worth A thrill of hope the weary world rejoyces For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn Fall on your knees O hear the angel voices O night divine! Dia-lah yang bertahta di atas pujian Dan burung-burung pun bersorak-sorai memuji Dia Dan pohon-pohon pun bertepuk tangan memuji Dia S'kalian kita di sini berkumpul dan memuji Dia Yesus Tuhan Raja. Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la Lorsque dans le rocher La tempete tourmente Autour du vieux foyer Joyeusement l'on chante When in the rock The storm is raging Around the old fireplace Happily we sing On entend, on entend Les bergers, les bergers Chanter dans les prairies Ces refrains si legers Qui charment leurs amies: Aku Memuji Kebesaran-Mu 3 bahasa O.. From the press of the world all around.. bawaku dekat padamu

Uploader: Bragul
Date Added: 22 March 2008
File Size: 8.61 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 80160
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Kesya] Kembali PadaMu Lelah meniti kepuasan diri Tiada terasa ku telah pergi Meninggalkan Engkau sendiri tak peduli lagi Aku seperti bunga yang kering Yang berguguran diterpa angin Sejuta hasrat tuk kembali Tinggalkan kesombongan diri Reff: God's been good to me X2 Oh He's been good Good do good. Hingga satu masa kutemukan bagian terindah KasihMu menyapa mengisi kesunyian hidupku Kau yang menopangku oh Yesusku Memberi arti hidupku…. At this moment, let people everywhere. All the lights are shining So brightly everywhere And the sound of children's Laughter bawwaku the air And everyone is singing I hear those sleigh bells ringing Santa won't you bring me the one I really need Won't you please bring my baby to me Through the night Come what may everything will be alright I have known the Father's care for me God's been good to me Good so good.

Yesus NamaMu Indah Lyrics

When my will becomes enthralled in Your Love. Jalan hidupku tak selalu Tanpa kabut yang pekat Namun kasihMu nyata padaku Pada waktuMu yang tepat Seperti pelangi sehabis hujan Itulah janji setiaMu Tuhan Di balik dukaku telah menanti Harta yang tak ternilai dan abadi Mungkin langit pun tak terlihat Tertutup awan tebal Namun hatiku kan tetap kuat Oleh janjiMu yang kekal Harta yang tak ternilai dan abadi repeat.

When all the things that surround Become shadows in the light of You. Nothing but the blood of Jesus What can make me whole again?

S'lain puji dan sembah Kau Mengejar HadirMu Dekat padaMu itu rinduku setiap kataku Kau pun menunggu tak kusangka kutemukan satu kasih yang abadi kini kudatang. When I found the joy of reaching Your heart. Jadi biji mataMu Dengan apakah kubalas Tuhan? Let all the children know Everywhere that they go Their whole life long Let them know love Don't save it all for Christmas Day Find a way To give a little love everyday Don't save it all for Christmas Day Find your way Cause holidays have come and gone But love lives on If you give on Love Join us now as we come to you in prayer.

Kiki] O Holy Night Celine Dion O Holy night, the stars are brightly shining It is the night of our dear Savior's birth Long lay the world in sin and error pining Til He appeared and the soul felt it's worth A thrill of hope the weary world rejoyces For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn Fall on your knees O hear the angel voices O night divine!

Siapakah aku ini Tuhan?

bawaku dekat padamu

Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la Lorsque dans le rocher La tempete tourmente Autour du vieux foyer Joyeusement l'on chante When in the rock The storm is raging Around the old fireplace Happily we sing On entend, on entend Les bergers, les bergers Chanter dans les prairies Ces refrains si legers Qui charment leurs amies: And by the light of that same star Three Wise men came from country far To seek for a King was their intent And to follow the star wherever it went.

I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel And when it's time to face the storm I'll be right by your side Grace will keep up safe and warm And I know we will survive And when it seems as if your end is drawing near Don't you dare give up the fight Just put your trust beyond the sky Gina] White Christmas I'm dreaming of a white Christmas Just like the ones I used to know Where the treetops glisten, and children listen To hear sleigh bells in the snow I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white I'm dreaming of a white Christmas With every Christmas card I write May your days be merry and bright And may all your Christmases be white [Kontributor: From the bottom of my heart.

Regina Pangkerego - Genggam Erat Hatiku | Lirik Lagu Rohani Kristen - Top Christian Song Lyrics

Tuhan ampunilah aku yang meninggalkanMu setelah apa yang Engkau berikan padaku Kini kukembali kembali padaMu yang sejati menyerahkan seluruh hidupku [Kontributor: Then let us all with one accord Sing praises to our heavenly Lord That hath made Heaven and earth of nought And with his blood mankind has bought.

From the press of the world all around. Gina] The First Noel The First Noel, the Angels did say Was to certain poor shepherds in fields as they lay In fields where they lay keeping their sheep On a cold winter's night that was so deep. Come and behold Him, Born the King of Angels! I worship You, I worship You.

Yesus NamaMu Indah Lyrics - Grezia Epiphania - Only on JioSaavn

Didi] Cinta Sejati Saatku renungkan hidup bersamaMu Sering kali kumelupakanMu Berjalan sendiri seakan kumampu Lalui tanpa kekuatanMu S'makin berat beban hidupku S'makinku menjauh dariMu Namun ada cinta yang tak pernah berlalu Cinta yang kudapat dariMU T'lah teruji lalui rentangan sang waktu Kau mati bagiku berkorban untuk diriku Datang Ke Hadirat Tuhan Datang ke hadirat Tuhan dengan hati yang penuh suka cita Datang ke hadirat Tuhan dengan senyum dan padamuu yang gembira Tanggalkan beban dan kesedihan yang ada di dalam hatimu Kenakan jubah pujian, sambut hadirnya Sang Raja Dan gunung-gunung pun bersorak-sorai padsmu Dia Dan pohon-pohon pun bertepuk tangan memuji Dia S'kalian kita di sini berkumpul dan memuji Dia Yesus Tuhan Raja.

The herald angels sing Glory to the new born King Peace on earth and mercy mild God and sinners reconciled Joyful all ye nations rise Join the triumph of the skies Bawqku angelic host proclaim Christ is born in Bethlehem Hark!

Nyanyian Kemenangan Wahyu O night, O night divine! I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel I'll be your cloud up in the sky I'll be your shoulder when you cry I'll hear your voices when you call me I am your angel And when all hope is gone, I'm here No matter how far you are, I'm near It makes no difference who you are I am your angel I'm your angel Celine Dion - Les Cloches Du Hameau The bells of the village Les cloches du hameau Chantent dans la campagne Le son du chalumeau Egaye la montagne The bells of the village Are singing in the dfkat The sound of the bells Brighten up the mountain On entend, on entend Les bergers, les bergers Chanter dans les prairies Ces refrains si legers Qui charment leurs amies: Dia-lah yang bertahta di atas pujian Dan burung-burung pun bersorak-sorai memuji Dia Dan pohon-pohon pun bertepuk tangan memuji Dia S'kalian kita di sini berkumpul dan memuji Dia Yesus Tuhan Raja.

Newer Posts Older Posts Home.

bawaku dekat padamu

Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la Tra la la, tra la la la la la Tra la la la la la la la la la la We hear, we hear The shepherds, the shepherds Singing in the prairies Those pqdamu so light That charm their female friends:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий